Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/07 22:23:01 UTC

Help with publishing Portal to usergrid.incubator.apache.org

I added a new build of the Portal to our site directory in Subversion, and
you can see the files are in SVN (apparently in the right place) here, in
the directory v101-portal-demo:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/usergrid/site/publish/

But the Portal will not load properly from the URL that I would expect,
which is:

   http://usergrid.incubator.apache.org/v101-portal-demo/

I heard that the SvnPubSub can be slow to update the site if you have lots
of files, but the Portal is only 220 files and I did the svn update four
hours ago.

Anybody know what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Dave

See also:

Usergrid site generation README
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/usergrid/site/README.md

ASF Project Website FAQ
https://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html

Re: Help with publishing Portal to usergrid.incubator.apache.org

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
I'm not able to get http://usergrid.incubator.apache.org/v101-portal-demo/
working however for some reason when I run it locally I get the api_url
working fine.  Even my hosted env's are having it work fine.

John