Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Venugopala Chanrayappa <vc...@in.ibm.com> on 2008/03/14 11:27:44 UTC

Does Axis2 support catalog facility in JAX-WS .

Hi guys,

I would like to know, is the axis2 support JAX-WS Catalog Faciltiy or not.
Can some-one reply to this.

Regards
Venu

Re: Does Axis2 support catalog facility in JAX-WS .

Posted by Brian De Pradine <PR...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hi Venu,

You should give axis2 1.4 a try. RC1 should be available soon.

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

Venugopala Chanrayappa <vc...@in.ibm.com> wrote on 14/03/2008 10:27:44:

> Hi guys,
>
> I would like to know, is the axis2 support JAX-WS Catalog Faciltiy or
not.
> Can some-one reply to this.
>
> Regards
> Venu