Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Roberto Flores <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/15 08:53:01 UTC

WSDL2Java does not generate WSDD files!

I can succesfully generate the classes but no wsdd appears (which is what I
actually want).

I did specify --server-side and -ss.

There is a weird warning about not log4j being found though, could this be
the cause? also, everyone says the -s switch activates server side code
generation (and thus, the wsdd making) but in my version of wsdl2java (1.0)
the -s switch activates synchronous code generation instead.

There is also a wsdl2Code.bat in the download but it didn't generate it
either.

Am I using the right program? missing an option? is there any other tool to
make a wsdd file from a wsdl?

please help.

Re: WSDL2Java does not generate WSDD files!

Posted by Roberto Flores <fl...@gmail.com>.
(appending to last response: using Axis2)

Posted by Nirmit Desai <ni...@us.ibm.com>.
Roberto,

with Axis2, the function of wsdd was replaced by a much simpler
services.xml in folder resources (generated by WSDL2Java).. Please go
through the Axis2 userguide.

I typically do contract-first (starting from WSDL) approach and use -ss -sd
-t -g switches for code generation and it works great.

log4j warnings appear in almost everything you do with Axis2 1.0. Please
use the latest nightly to avoid this and many other problems.

-Nirmit

             "Roberto Flores"
             <floresrobles@gma
             il.com>                                                    To
                                       axis-user@ws.apache.org, "Sergey
             09/15/2006 01:29          GMAIL" <za...@gmail.com>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: WSDL2Java does not generate
             axis-user@ws.apac         WSDD files!
                  he.org

Posted by Roberto Flores <fl...@gmail.com>.