Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Sergey Evdokimov <se...@gridgain.com> on 2015/03/18 16:54:01 UTC

Running JCache TCK tests.

Hello,

I've added 'jcache-tck' profile to 'ignite-core' module. If you need to run
JCache TCK tests for Ignite you can enable this profile and build
'ignite-core' mode with maven.

The best way to run TCK is command "mvn *test -P !release,jcache-tck -pl
:ignite-core -am*" it should be run in Ignite project root.

Re: Running JCache TCK tests.

Posted by Sergey Evdokimov <se...@gridgain.com>.
Done, instruction how to run TCK tests was added to DEVNOTES.txt

Re: Running JCache TCK tests.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Sergey,