Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr> on 2016/11/10 15:56:45 UTC

Bugzilla and Twitter

Hello,
Twitter seems to be disconnected with Bugzilla
https://twitter.com/aoobugs don't tweet any issues since 10-31-2016

Re: Bugzilla and Twitter

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 11/11/2016 11:55 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
> Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>> I have exhausted any ideas I have about this [;<).
>
> To complete my previous answer, the reason is simply that we were using
> Twitterfeed http://twitterfeed.com/ (see notice on the site about
> service shutting down on 31 Oct) to convert Bugzilla feeds into Twitter
> posts.
>
>> I notice that @aoobugs only has 16 followers
>
> This is indeed a reason for me for not giving super.high priority to the
> issue, even though of course I will look into recreating it with another
> service when time allows.

ACK. 16 is indeed not a number for reasoning to hurry up.

Marcus

Re: Bugzilla and Twitter

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> I have exhausted any ideas I have about this [;<).

To complete my previous answer, the reason is simply that we were using
Twitterfeed http://twitterfeed.com/ (see notice on the site about
service shutting down on 31 Oct) to convert Bugzilla feeds into Twitter
posts.

> I notice that @aoobugs only has 16 followers

This is indeed a reason for me for not giving super.high priority to the
issue, even though of course I will look into recreating it with another
service when time allows.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Bugzilla and Twitter

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 11/11/2016 10:12 PM, schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:

> [...]

thanks for the details. I'll add this information to the other admin
data in our SVN private area.

Marcus

RE: Bugzilla and Twitter

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org>.

 - Dennis

Re: Bugzilla and Twitter

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Marcus wrote:
> Am 11/10/2016 04:56 PM, schrieb FR web forum:
>> Twitter seems to be disconnected with Bugzilla
>> https://twitter.com/aoobugs don't tweet any issues since 10-31-2016
> @Dennis:
> As you are managing the Twitter account, can you help here?

This is not the OpenOffice Twitter account. This is a service Twitter
account that was fed through an automated service that ceased operations
on 31 October. I have all the needed credentials (sent by Rob Weir when
the old service was about to shut down) and when time allows I may look
into restoring the service using dlvr.it; if anyone else has time for
doing so, feel free to volunteer. Otherwise, after restoring service, I
would simply change the associated e-mail address to the bugzilla-admin
address.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Bugzilla and Twitter