Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Franz Mathauser <fr...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/08 20:04:46 UTC

Best practice Apache Ignite Data-Grid with Java EE application

hello @all,

i'm currently evaluating some data-grid solutions to replace my
data-backend. i want to use apache ignite as backend data-grid to serve
data within a javaee application.

is the apache ignite native client sutable to integrate the data-grid with
the javaee application?

which threadpool do i need to configure in order to tune parallelism for
incoming requests? What is the best way to set timeouts for the data-grid
operation on apache ignite native client side?

if the native client is not recommended for my usecase, what is a better
approach for integration (like invoking the apache ignite rest-interface
from the javaee app, for example)?

thx, best regards

franz

Re: Best practice Apache Ignite Data-Grid with Java EE application

Posted by Franz Mathauser <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Val,

thanks for the fast feedback ;)

Best Regards,