Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Rich Morin <rd...@cfcl.com> on 2012/01/11 16:13:37 UTC

edits for "serving_data" page

At 2:43 PM +0000 1/11/12, Paolo Castagna wrote:
> ... you can find the Fuseki documentation here:
> http://incubator.apache.org/jena/documentation/serving_data/

Cool; thanks!  Obviously, I'm now subscribed to the new list.

> Is the typo still there?

A quick scan found several things I'd change (see below).

At 2:59 PM +0000 1/11/12, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> although if it's very small, just send email to the
> jena-users mailing list @incubator.apache.org.

Well, it's a bunch of very small edits.  I could probably
find others, with little effort, but I have little interest
in getting tangled up in SVN, patches, etc.  Sigh.

-r

  It provides the REST-style SPARQL HTTP Update, and SPARQL
  Query and SPARQL Update using the SPARQL protocol over HTTP.
  ---
  It provides REST-style SPARQL HTTP Update, SPARQL Query,
  and SPARQL Update using the SPARQL protocol over HTTP.

  These are work-in-progress by the SPARQL working group and
  while the general designs are stable, details may change.
  ---
  These are work-in-progress by the SPARQL working group;
  although the general designs are stable, details may change.

  VER for a snapshot includes the timestamp and increment
  number as generated by maven.
  ---
  For snapshots, VER includes the timestamp and increment
  number as generated by Maven.

  Filename | Description fuseki-VER.zip | Fuseki download,
  includes everything. ...
  # This looks like it wanted to be a table...

  SPARQL Query, SPARQL Update and file upload to a selected
  dataset.
  ---
  SPARQL Query, SPARQL Update, and file upload to a selected
  dataset.

  Select the dataset (if set up above there is only ...
  ---
  Select the dataset (if set up as above, there is only ...

  Fuseki Dataset Descriptions --mem Create an empty, ...
  # This looks like it wanted to be a bullet list.

  Fuseki Server Arguments --help Print help message.  ...
  # This looks like it wanted to be a bullet list.

  ... via the appropriate protocol at URLs:
  ---
  ... via the appropriate protocol at these URLs:

  ... then each of the services with it's datasets.
  ---
  ... then each of the services with its datasets.
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm@cfcl.com

Software system design, development, and documentation

Re: edits for "serving_data" page

Posted by Ian Dickinson <ia...@epimorphics.com>.
On 11/01/12 15:13, Rich Morin wrote:
> A quick scan found several things I'd change (see below).
Thanks Rich, fixes applied.

Ian