Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Ruibin Xing <xi...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/13 10:38:12 UTC

Elasticsearch Connector 1.17 not on maven central.

Hi community,

 When following the instructions for importing es connector into my project
on
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.17/docs/connectors/datastream/elasticsearch/,
maven can't find the required version:

> <dependency>
> <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
> <artifactId>flink-connector-elasticsearch7</artifactId>
> <version>3.0.0-1.17</version>
> </dependency>

 It seems that currently the latest version for elasticsearch connector on
maven central repository is 3.0.0-1.16(
https://central.sonatype.com/artifact/org.apache.flink/flink-connector-elasticsearch7/3.0.0-1.16).
I wonder if something was missed out.

Thanks!

Re: Elasticsearch Connector 1.17 not on maven central.

Posted by Ruibin Xing <xi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Shammon FY <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ruibin