Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by John B <ap...@jbnet.cns-uk.org> on 2003/12/15 08:42:28 UTC

[users@httpd] Using MOD_PROXY with Outlook Web Access

Hi all,

I have an Apache2 server that I'm using to provide reverse proxying to an Exchange 5.5 server running Outlook web access.
Clients connect to the Apache server using HTTPS, and the Apache server talks to the Exchange server using HTTP.

All seems to work OK, however, if you try and add two appointments to your calendar on the same day, you receive a Javascript alert: "Cannot update the item".
The problem can be reproduced 100% of the time, but does not happen if you connect directly to the Exchange box.

I've looked on the Net, but most of the issues surrounding OWA and mod_proxy seem to relate to Exchange 2000, and not 5.5.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks,

John