Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gurunath G <gu...@cominsights.com> on 2002/07/18 07:28:29 UTC

tomcat4.x supports Enterprise Java Beans or not

Hi all,
	does anyone know if tomcat4.x supports Enterprise Java Beans. Any response
would be much appreciated. I cannot see any mention of them in the tomcat
specifications.

Thanks,

Gurunath.

Re: tomcat4.x supports Enterprise Java Beans or not

Posted by Joseph Savard <Li...@savard.us>.
On 18 Jul 2002 at 10:58, Gurunath G wrote:

> Hi all,
> 	does anyone know if tomcat4.x supports Enterprise Java Beans. Any response

Tomcat is a servlet container...

JBOSS is an an EJB contianer....  http://www.jboss.org

> would be much appreciated. I cannot see any mention of them in the tomcat
> specifications.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gurunath.

Joseph E. Savard
Principal
Applied Information Technologies, Inc.
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." - Kipling