Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by in...@softwareentwicklung-hell.de on 2013/05/22 16:12:58 UTC

Disable WindowScope and its stuff

Hi all,

is there a chance to disable the WindowScope and the default generated
windowId and dsRid url params?

I'm not using the WindowScope and don't want that url stuff, also the
default loading screen is really crappy stuff. Don't like it when a
framework is simply going into my application and change randomized
some stuff.

Thanks and regards
Florian Hell

Re: Disable WindowScope and its stuff