Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2001/12/06 08:03:52 UTC

wml

Andreas,

I checked in all of your code, only had one merge conflict, easily resolved.

Everything seems to be working fine (better) in HTML, but I cannot logon
from Openwave SDK.
Gives me an error about 'No translator for type html/text''
Did I miss something?

Thanks,

David

RE: wml

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Tried again with Nokia wml browser, and I could see my customized PSML. Very
cool.
Only problem now is that I cannot navigate back.