Posted to user@trafodion.apache.org by Suresh Subbiah <su...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/04 21:04:55 UTC

Re: Command Interface Guide Ported to Asciidoc

The new document looks very nice Gunnar. It is pleasing to the eye and kept
me reading more even though I was not intending to.

Thanks
Suresh

Posted by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Suresh. It's slow going but I've been able to finish SQL Statements
and SQL Utilities.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxlwNhWxn8iTY0JjVkRlaWNGUlE

Thanks,

Gunnar