Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Yesid Mora <ym...@o4it.com> on 2016/01/19 17:44:56 UTC

CloudStack - Virtual Router

Hello guys,

I’m having a problem with a IPSEC vpn between a Cisco and my Virtual router, cause in order to start the traffic on the tunnel the Cisco side needs to send traffic first to my site and then I can ping the Cisco site,

Something like this.

Virtual router site IP 10.10.20.0/24

Cisco site IP 10.10.30.0/24

So the tunnel is up but in order to pass traffic first the cisco site needs to send a ping to my site after that the tunnel works just perfect.

Thanks.

Cordialmente / Best regards,

Yesid Mora | Orchestration Engineer | O4IT

PBX:+57 (1) 423-5460  Ext  251  | Cel: 3124509565

Cr. 7 #74-56 | Oficina 202 | Bogotá, Colombia

www.o4it.com<http://www.o4it.com> | ymora@o4it.com<ma...@o4it.com>

[http://www.o4it.com]<http://www.o4it.com>[http://www.linkedin.com/company/1207504]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1207504>[https://twitter.com/o4it]<https://twitter.com/o4it>[https://www.facebook.com/o4itofficial]<https://www.facebook.com/o4itofficial>[https://www.youtube.com/user/o4itofficial]<https://www.youtube.com/user/o4itofficial>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

RE: CloudStack - Virtual Router

Posted by Yesid Mora <ym...@o4it.com>.
Hey, thanks for your comments.

Yeah I understand but the question is can the Vrouter establish the connection or do I need that the other side sends traffic to stablish the tunnel.

thanks

Cordialmente,

Yesid Mora | Orchestration Engineer | O4IT
PBX: 251 Ext +57 (1) 423-5460 | Cel: 3124509565
Cr. 7 #74-56 | Oficina 202 | Bogotá, Colombia
http://www.o4it.com | mailto:ymora@o4it.com

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.