Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sherry Warsi <sh...@integrico.se> on 2003/08/13 16:43:12 UTC

Apache J2EE project!

Hello,

I read the invitation to participation in Apache J2ee efforts. I'm
interested of being a part of this project. Below is some information
about me:

My name is Shaharyar Warsi and I work as Technical project manager /
software developer. I have been working with J2ee projects for several
years. I have been working as software developer, system architect and
technical project manager. I have master degree in computer science from
the Royal Institute of Technology in stockholm.

Please contact me if you need more information.

Kind regards,

Shaharyar Warsi