Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/01 11:49:56 UTC

Re: Need a volunteer for graphics

L.S.,

While preparing for the December ASF board report, I noticed we still did
not get around to adding the necessary bits to the ServiceMix logo to be
fully compliant.
Would anyone have some time (and the necessary skills) to add the TM to our
logo so we can get that final branding requirement off our todo list as
well?

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
FuseSource