Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Mohan Radhakrishnan <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/07 13:19:53 UTC

Test applications

Hi,
    I'd like to build some test applications to test
Shale. I have checked the various ways of helping the
development team and this is something I'd like to
try.
    Will this be really useful now ? Is there anything
else ?
Mohan

Re: Test applications

Posted by Aman A <am...@gmail.com>.
Mohan

How are u thinkning to make such applications.
I am interested to help along you

regards

Re: Test applications

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.
This would definitely be a useful exercise, both to ensure that the
functionality actually works, and to illustrate the programming style.
 I have been accumulating a variety of small examples into the "use
cases" example, but that is not the only way to do it.

I'm particularly interested in seeing examples that do CRUD style
applications against a database, as well as those that integrate with
things like Spring's IoC framework.

Craig