Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Brady Hegberg (Litrius group)" <br...@litriusgroup.com> on 2004/10/27 20:03:31 UTC

Suggestion for Velocity Documentation

In the Velocity documentation it has the following line"

The RHS can also be a simple arithmetic expression:

It would be good if this included something about the fact that it only
supports integer math and if you need floating point math you will need
to use the math library.  Perhaps with a link to documentation about
using the math library.  That would have saved me hours of searching.

Thanks,
Brady

PS:  If you reply please cc me as I'm not currently receiving emails
from the list.