Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "N. Metzger" <nm...@odu.edu> on 2012/03/02 03:02:51 UTC

RE: wiquery css

Me again, I figured it all out and it work beautifully ... when deployed in
weblogic.

For my production environment I unfortunately have to use oc4j, and somehow
I'm unable to load the resource in this environment:
2012-03-01 20:51:03,471 WARN  (PackageResource.java:594) - Unable to find
package resource [path =
org/odlabs/wiquery/ui/themes/mytheme/jquery-ui-1.8.18.custom.min.css, style
= null, locale = null]

Maybe this is not the right forum, but perhaps someone has an idea.

Thanks!

Natalie

RE: wiquery css

Posted by "N. Metzger" <nm...@odu.edu>.
Found it!

In deployment mode it looks for the minified css which didn't exist in the
jar file. I added it and - voila - all works fine.

RE: wiquery css

Posted by "N. Metzger" <nm...@odu.edu>.
I'm one step further. It's not oc4j or weblogic, it's the fact that I switch
from development mode to deployment mode. It happens in both containers.

RE: wiquery css

Posted by "N. Metzger" <nm...@odu.edu>.
Details:

1) I downloaded a theme from jquery and added the relevant part to
wiquery-1.2.3.jar, jar is part of my libararies

2) I updated my Application to implement IThemableApplication:

  public ResourceReference getTheme(Session session) {
        if (session instanceof MidasSession){
            MidasSession msession = (MidasSession) session;
            if(msession.getMetaData(msession.WIQUERY_THEME_KEY) == null){
                msession.setMetaData(msession.WIQUERY_THEME_KEY,

MidasWiQueryThemeResourceReference.get("midas", "1.8.18"));
            }
            log.debug("theme key is " +
msession.getMetaData(msession.WIQUERY_THEME_KEY));
            return msession.getMetaData(msession.WIQUERY_THEME_KEY);
        }
        else{
            log.debug("Session is not a Midas session");
            return null;
        }
    }

3) As there was a jquery version hardcoded, I created my own resource
reference:
public class MidasWiQueryThemeResourceReference extends
WiQueryStyleSheetResourceReference{
        private static final long serialVersionUID = 6795863553105608280L;

	/**
	 * Singleton instance.
	 */
	private static MidasWiQueryThemeResourceReference instance;

	/**
	 * Returns the {@link CoreJavaScriptResourceReference} instance.
	 */
	public static MidasWiQueryThemeResourceReference get(String theme, String
version) {
		if (instance == null)
			instance = new MidasWiQueryThemeResourceReference(theme, version);
		return instance;
	}

	/**
	 * Builds a new instance of {@link CoreJavaScriptResourceReference}.
	 */
	private MidasWiQueryThemeResourceReference(String theme, String version) {
            super(WiQueryCoreThemeResourceReference.class, theme
				+ "/jquery-ui-"+version+".custom.css");
	}

}

RE: wiquery css

Posted by "N. Metzger" <nm...@odu.edu>.
Well, the library is there, and I tried running it without the modification
to my Application which loads my local theme. In that case it displays the
default theme. I'm going to debug some more...

Natalie

RE: wiquery css

Posted by Hielke Hoeve <Hi...@topicus.nl>.
Strange that the system cannot find it while it can in production. Are you sure the package is present on production, you did not forget a library?

Hielke