Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Andy Konwinski <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/10 21:08:51 UTC

First spark summit

Hi,

We are planning the first Spark Summit (Spark is an incubator project) for
Dec 2-3 2013. Can you add it to the event calendar (
http://community.apache.org/calendars/conferences.html) please?

Thanks!
Andy Konwinski

Re: First spark summit

Posted by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.
I'm still willing to help out and lurk over here...

--tim

Re: First spark summit

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 10 Oct 2013, Rich Bowen wrote:
> I'm ex concom, but willing to help out.

Let me know what email address you use with google, and I'll add you in

> We should (imho) have one calendar. So whichever we decide on, we should
> redirect the other. The events hostname sounds most memorable.

There is only one master calendar, the problem is that the two sites
format the data from it slightly differently

Nick

Re: First spark summit

Posted by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, I definitely agree; there should be only ONE!!!

Re: First spark summit

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

Re: First spark summit

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.