Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/19 21:45:14 UTC

[DAS] DAS & SDO

Hey

   Kelvin gave as some head's up of upcoming changes that might affect
DAS [1] and [2] (Thanks Kelvin). I think there is also a JIRA
regarding integration with latest SDO 2.1 APIs [2] and the usage of
deprecated SDO APIs [4]. It would be great if someone could help on
getting these issues and JIRAs reviewed, and submit patches as needed.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg20388.html
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg20369.html
[3] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-986
[4] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-961

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: [DAS] DAS & SDO

Posted by Amita Vadhavkar <am...@gmail.com>.
Please check patch for JIRA-961. A>,B>,C> is the approach followed.

Regards,
Amita

Re: [DAS] DAS & SDO

Posted by Amita Vadhavkar <am...@gmail.com>.