Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Shah Amit <am...@hotmail.com> on 2005/08/12 19:59:05 UTC

Link to Portal-Bridges Project

Hi all,

Just a suggestion -- I was looking for the link to Struts-Bridges on
jetspeed-2 website. Couldn't find it anywhere till I remembered that it was
moved to http://portals.apache.org/bridges/. If we can have a link on the
main jetspeed-2 website which takes to portals-bridges website, that would
be great. Otherwise, I would guess lot of new users might never be aware of
jetspeed-bridges project at all ...

I guess this is request to developers of jetspeed, thats why I am sending
this to dev list rather than user-list ...

Thanks,
Amit

Re: Link to Portal-Bridges Project

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Shah Amit wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just a suggestion -- I was looking for the link to Struts-Bridges on
> jetspeed-2 website. Couldn't find it anywhere till I remembered that it
> was moved to http://portals.apache.org/bridges/. If we can have a link
> on the main jetspeed-2 website which takes to portals-bridges website,
> that would be great. Otherwise, I would guess lot of new users might
> never be aware of jetspeed-bridges project at all ...
Thanks.
I added a link to the Portals Bridges site but it'll have to wait until
the next time the online site is updated, I don't have the time for that now.
Also, note that the Portals main site now provides a link to the Bridges directly
from its left-side menu.