Posted to users@solr.apache.org by ufuk yılmaz <uy...@vivaldi.net.INVALID> on 2021/03/05 22:54:31 UTC

Get documents from a spesific shard in Search streaming expression

Is it possible to stream all documents from a single specific shard (or a specific replica)? I think the regular “shards” parameter doesn’t have any effect when used with Search streaming expr.

--ufuk

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Get documents from a spesific shard in Search streaming expression

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
I don't believe this is possible currently. What's needed is to add a
Streaming Expression for the SolrStream class.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/