Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com> on 2004/02/14 18:12:39 UTC

MetaData and J2EE

What are your thoughts on annotating classes to expose beans and web
services?  Seems like a neat idea that I know that M$ is very successful
with in integrating simple C# classes.  I think that this is something
we should include something like this in Geronimo.

Regards,
Alan

Re: MetaData and J2EE

Posted by Jeff Fletcher <jf...@voicelog.net>.
Doesn't xdoclet provide that functionality?
Jeff