Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2004/08/24 15:37:57 UTC

AJP reorganizing sources

Hi,

I'd like to reorganize the source code in the j-t-c/ajp.
Something like ajp/src and ajp/include seems reasonable to me.
Also what to do with the proxy code?
It is in the httpd tree now, so we don't need them any more.
I was thinking to remove all the sources and make a note that
the files are in the httpd tree.

Q. How to copy the cvs log when moving files to another dir?
I'd like to keep them when moving from ajp/test to ajp/src.

Regards,
MT.

Re: AJP reorganizing sources

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Mladen Turk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to reorganize the source code in the j-t-c/ajp.
> Something like ajp/src and ajp/include seems reasonable to me.
> Also what to do with the proxy code?
> It is in the httpd tree now, so we don't need them any more.
> I was thinking to remove all the sources and make a note that
> the files are in the httpd tree.
>
> Q. How to copy the cvs log when moving files to another dir?
> I'd like to keep them when moving from ajp/test to ajp/src.

Excellent works Mladen on AJP/mod_proxy and I'm more than happy to
see that we could expect to see native ajp support in future HTTP 2.x
release.

BTW, we may have to add more ajp13 options like CPING/CPONG. How could
we manage this now that part of the ajp code is duplicated in HTTPD CVS ?

Regards