Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2021/11/27 12:55:36 UTC

dmake 4.13.1

Hi all,

While working on the buildbots with Gavin we suddenly had problems
downloading dmake 4.13.1 from Jim's file location:

https://github.com/jimjag/dmake/archive/v4.13.1/dmake-4.13.1.tar.gz

It gives a 404.

As a workaround I have uploaded dmake 4.13.1 to oooextras on SourceForge:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/oooextras.mirror/files/dmake-4.13.1.tar.gz

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: dmake 4.13.1