Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Jestin Joy <je...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/02 18:03:27 UTC

Problem running giraph program from Eclipse

I was trying to run the SSSP giraph program from Eclipse. But I couldnt get
the following packages imported

import org.apache.giraph.graph.BasicVertex;
import org.apache.giraph.graph.BspUtils;
import org.apache.giraph.graph.GiraphJob;
import org.apache.giraph.graph.EdgeListVertex;
import org.apache.giraph.graph.VertexReader;
import org.apache.giraph.graph.VertexWriter;
import org.apache.giraph.lib.TextVertexInputFormat;
import org.apache.giraph.lib.TextVertexInputFormat.TextVertexReader;
import org.apache.giraph.lib.TextVertexOutputFormat;
import org.apache.giraph.lib.TextVertexOutputFormat.TextVertexWriter;

I have followed the instruction in the giraph site to build Giraph and
Hadoop.
Which jar should be imported to get the above packages?

Re: Problem running giraph program from Eclipse

Posted by Jestin Joy <je...@gmail.com>.
I am confused about what all jars to be imported. I have imported some.
Directories in my giraph directory after the build looks like this.

bin
findbugs-exclude.xml
giraph-hbase
NOTICE
CHANGELOG
giraph-accumulo
giraph-hcatalog
pom.xml
checkstyle.xml
giraph-core
giraph-hive
README
CODE_CONVENTIONS
giraph-dist
giraph-rexster
src
conf
giraph-examples
license-header.txt
target
dev-support
giraph-gora
LICENSE.txt

I coouldnt find any lib folder in top level but inside giraph_core/target I
could find

giraph-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-1.2.1
giraph-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-1.2.1-bin.tar.gz
giraph-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-1.2.1-jar-with-dependencies.jar
giraph-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-2.2.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar
munged

I couldnt I understand which one should be imported?

Jestin Joy
Ph:9446764386 (KL)
Follow me  @ http://twitter.com/jestinjoy

Posted by Lukas Nalezenec <lu...@firma.seznam.cz>.