Posted to user@flink.apache.org by tzulitai <tz...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/01 19:24:32 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Introducing Apache Flink Taiwan User Group - Flink.tw

Hi Flink community,

We are very excited to announce a new local Flink user group / meetup based
in Taiwan:

Facebook group:  http://www.facebook.com/groups/flink.tw
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/flink.tw>
Blog:  http://blog.flink.tw <http://blog.flink.tw>

We're a group of Chinese-speaking people who finds Apache Flink truly
amazing =)

The blog will be mainly used for accumulating translated information from
Flink Forward, the official Apache Flink website, Data Artisan blogs etc.,
as well as any content about Flink and related-technology originated from
the blog's co-authors.

We will also be organizing meetups in Taipei! We're currently preparing for
our first meetup.
Please let us know if you're a Chinese speaker and would like to give a talk
at our future meetups.

You can subscribe to the blog, or join our Facebook group for any latest
news.
The group is open to anyone who loves Flink too!

Thanks,
Gordon

P.S. We have made a slight derivation to the Flink logo for our group's use.
If the community finds this inappropriate, please let me know and I will
adjust it immediately.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Introducing Apache Flink Taiwan User Group - Flink.tw

Posted by "Gordon Tai (戴資力)" <tz...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for all the support guys!

Hi Liang,

The co-authors of the blog mostly use traditional Chinese. I think we'll be
sticking with this for a while since the majority of the group members are
more familiar with traditional Chinese too :)

--
*Tzu-Li Tai (Gordon Tai)*
戴資力

*National Cheng Kung University, Graduate Institute of Computer and
Communication Engineering*
*High Performance Parallel and Distributed Systems Laboratory (HPDS Lab)*
國立成功大學電機工程學系 - 電腦與通信工程研究所
高效能平行/分散系統實驗室 (HPDS Lab)

*National Cheng Kung University, Engineering Science Dpt.*
國立成功大學工程科學系

*Contacts*
tzulitai@ee.ncku.edu.tw
http://tzulitai.ee.ncku.edu.tw
Linkedin: tw.linkedin.com/in/tzulitai
+886981916890

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Introducing Apache Flink Taiwan User Group - Flink.tw

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@huawei.com>.
Awesome!

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
Pretty cool!