Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Fan Qiuxia <fi...@outlook.com> on 2021/01/31 09:04:11 UTC

回复: Re:[Request for Action] Please testing the latest master for the 8.4.0 release

I have already fixed https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues/6283 and https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues/6288. Please recheck.

________________________________
From: &nbsp;"Sheng Wu";<wusheng@apache.org&gt;;
Date: &nbsp;Jan 27, 2021
To: &nbsp;"dev"<dev@skywalking.apache.org&gt;;

Hi Dev team

I think we are closing the 8.4.0 release. I have just merged the latest
UI[1] sync in the master, and we should be ready to test.
There are several optional features left in the 8.4.0 milestone[2], during
the tests, they should be ready to be merged and checked through e2e tests.
The logging feature is the most important in the release, even we are
setting e2e for further checks, I am still asking the dev team to test this
manually.

UI provides the features to like traces and logs together, also binding to
the service/instance entity.

SkyWalking Satellite subproject should also be ready to be tested in the
log solution, and feedback here.

Thank you all, let's make the 8.4.0 ready this or next week.

[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/pull/6268
[2] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/milestone/68

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: [Request for Action] Please testing the latest master for the 8.4.0 release

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
I submit the changelog finalizing PR,
https://github.com/apache/skywalking/pull/6298
If no objection and last verification pass on the demo env, I will begin
the release process of 8.4.0

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2021年2月1日周一 下午2:31写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Jiapeng.

Posted by 刘 嘉鹏 <Ev...@outlook.com>.
Hi,all:

Re: Re:[Request for Action] Please testing the latest master for the 8.4.0 release

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.