Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/27 14:50:28 UTC

Bug ?

In the trunk revesion, there's seems to be an issue with the flatgray
theme. There are icons for selecting dates, and other entities. These
icons are not completely visible on firefoxi 3.6.8 (gentoo).

For example, if I login and go to [Accounting] > [Invoices] screen, In
the "From Party ID " fields there's a filed and should be a fully
visible icon. Same thing applies to the date selector icon.

Re: Bug ?

Posted by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello Matt,
thank you for comfirming the theme is ok.
I will look again into it on my side.

Re: Bug ?

Posted by Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com>.