Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Hunsberger, Peter" <Pe...@STJUDE.ORG> on 2004/08/03 16:32:04 UTC

XJ: Integration of XML Processing into Java

I saw this go by on the xml-dev list this morning and my first thought
was "boy, there would be a way to make the sitemap even harder to work
with".  After looking at it closer I'm not sure exactly how you could
make a sitemap with this combination, though from the description one
would think it should fit the bill of combining the sitemap and flow
exactly.

In any case, have a look at:

  http://www2004.org/proceedings/docs/2p340.pdf

For a description of the "XJ" language. (A solution looking for a
problem?)

Peter Hunsberger

Re: XJ: Integration of XML Processing into Java

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Hunsberger, Peter wrote:

> I saw this go by on the xml-dev list this morning and my first thought
> was "boy, there would be a way to make the sitemap even harder to work
> with".  After looking at it closer I'm not sure exactly how you could
> make a sitemap with this combination, though from the description one
> would think it should fit the bill of combining the sitemap and flow
> exactly.
>
> In any case, have a look at:
>
>   http://www2004.org/proceedings/docs/2p340.pdf
>
> For a description of the "XJ" language. (A solution looking for a
> problem?)

XJ is just like XSP but taken code-side first.

--
Stefano.