Posted to user@flink.apache.org by makeyang <ri...@hotmail.com> on 2018/05/18 03:05:06 UTC

are there any ways to test the performance of rocksdb state backend?

I'd like to integrate newer version of rocksdb with flink. I'd like to know
if there are existing tools/ways to benchmark the performance of rocksdb
state backend to see if there are performence improve or drop?

MaKeyang
TIG.JD.COM

Re: are there any ways to test the performance of rocksdb state backend?

Posted by Stefan Richter <s....@data-artisans.com>.
Hi,

Sihua is right, of course we would like to update our RocksDB version but are currently blocked on a performance regression. Here is our issue in the RocksDB tracker for this: https://github.com/facebook/rocksdb/issues/3865 <https://github.com/facebook/rocksdb/issues/3865> .

Best,
Stefan