Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Cybexion <cy...@email.de> on 2008/01/23 20:58:00 UTC

Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping: http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0

Hi,

I have a CXF SE, which I created based on the WSDL-first example.
The java classes are generated based on my WSDL and I could test everything
using a modified version of the client.html.

We have a CRM System which I wanted to access from my ServiceImplementation
(CRMServiceImpl).
Therefore I created (next to some other classes) an AladdinOrderService.
This service also works fine.
I tested it using JUnit
The AladdinOrderService classes are Part of the CXFSE.
Now I wanted to use this Service inside my CRMServiceImpl class. I extended
the bean.xml and injected the service.

The bean.xml looks as follows:
<beans xmlns:cxfse="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0">
    <cxfse:endpoint>
        <cxfse:pojo>
            <bean
class="my.company.product.components.crmservice.CRMServiceImpl">
                <property name="aladdinOrderService" ref="aladdinService"/>
            </bean>
        </cxfse:pojo>
    </cxfse:endpoint>

    <bean
class="my.company.product.components.crmservice.aladdin.order.AladdinOrderService"
        id="aladdinService">
        <property name="orderDAO" ref="aladdinOrderDAO"/>
    </bean>

    <bean
class="my.company.product.components.crmservice.aladdin.order.dao.AladdinOrderDAO"
        id="aladdinOrderDAO">
    </bean>
</beans>

Everything compiles fine and an SA is created.
When I want to deploy the SA by dropping it into the hotdeploy folder it
fails with the error messages below:

Does anyone know whats fron here?
Is something wrong to inject the aladdinService into my CRMServiceImpl?

Thanks in advance for helping!!!

Error:
INFO  - FileSystemXmlApplicationContext - Refreshing
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext@1e12aac:
display name [xbean]; startup date [Wed Jan 23 18:27:25 CET 2008]; root of
context hierarchy
INFO  - XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader   - Loading XML bean definitions from
file
[D:\java\tools\apache-servicemix-3.2.1\data\smx\service-assemblies\crmservice-cxf-sa\version_1\sus\servicemix-cxf-bc\crmservice-cxfbc-su\xbean.xml]
INFO  - FileSystemXmlApplicationContext - Bean factory for application
context
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext@1e12aac]:
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@19774b8
INFO  - FileSystemXmlApplicationContext - Refreshing
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext@1233caf:
display name [xbean]; startup date [Wed Jan 23 18:27:26 CET 2008]; root of
context hierarchy
INFO  - XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader   - Loading XML bean definitions from
file
[D:\java\tools\apache-servicemix-3.2.1\data\smx\service-assemblies\crmservice-cxf-sa\version_1\sus\servicemix-bean\crmservice-cxfse-su\xbean.xml]
INFO  - FileSystemXmlApplicationContext - Closing
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext@1e12aac:
display name [xbean]; startup date [Wed Jan 23 18:27:25 CET 2008]; root of
context hierarchy
INFO  - DeploymentService              - UnDeployed ServiceUnit
crmservice-cxfbc-su from Component: servicemix-cxf-bc
ERROR - AutoDeploymentService          - Failed to update Service Assembly:
crmservice-cxf-sa-1.0-SNAPSHOT.0.tmp
java.lang.Exception: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jbi-task xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message"
version="1.0">
<jbi-task-result>
<frmwk-task-result>
<frmwk-task-result-details>
<task-result-details>
<task-id>deploy</task-id>
<task-result>FAILED</task-result>
<message-type>ERROR</message-type>
</task-result-details>
</frmwk-task-result-details>
</frmwk-task-result>
<component-task-result
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message">
	<component-name>servicemix-cxf-bc</component-name>
	<component-task-result-details>
		<task-result-details>
			<task-id>deploy</task-id>
			<task-result>SUCCESS</task-result>
		</task-result-details>
	</component-task-result-details>
</component-task-result>
<component-task-result
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message">
	<component-name>servicemix-bean</component-name>
	<component-task-result-details>
		<task-result-details>
			<task-id>deploy</task-id>
			<task-result>FAILED</task-result>
			<message-type>ERROR</message-type>
			<task-status-msg>
<msg-loc-info>
<loc-token/>
<loc-message>Could not deploy xbean service unit</loc-message>
</msg-loc-info>
</task-status-msg>
			<exception-info>
				<nesting-level>1</nesting-level>
				<msg-loc-info>
					<loc-token/>

<loc-message>org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping:
http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0</loc-message>

<stack-trace><![CDATA[org.apache.xbean.kernel.ServiceRegistrationException:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unrecognized
xbean namespace mapping: http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0
	at
org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.ServiceManagerRegistry.registerService(ServiceManagerRegistry.java:424)
	at
org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.StandardKernel.registerService(StandardKernel.java:220)
	at
org.apache.xbean.server.spring.loader.SpringLoader.load(SpringLoader.java:152)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.xbean.AbstractXBeanDeployer.deploy(AbstractXBeanDeployer.java:83)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.doDeploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:88)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.deploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:69)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:508)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.checkPendingSAs(AutoDeploymentService.java:479)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateComponent(AutoDeploymentService.java:290)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:249)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.monitorDirectory(AutoDeploymentService.java:647)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access$800(AutoDeploymentService.java:60)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$1.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:611)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping: http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:268)
]]></stack-trace>
				</msg-loc-info>
			</exception-info>
		</task-result-details>
	</component-task-result-details>
</component-task-result>
</jbi-task-result>
</jbi-task>

Re: Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping: http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0

Posted by Cybexion <cy...@email.de>.
Hi,

no, I think it worked fine until I added the dependencies into my POM, which
I required for my JUnit Tests (which work fine).
I posted the POM in an earlier mail.

Regards

Cybexion

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 24, 2008 10:35 AM, Cybexion <cy...@email.de> wrote:

> Thanks, Bruce,
> but still some questions:
> Is this a JBI behavior or servicemix related. Is it somewhere written in the
> Docs?

This is specific to ServiceMix. It's something that needs to be
improved. Unfortunatley it's not documented anywhere yet. I've already
opened a new JIRA issue to improve the error message better:

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1207

> How would I ever have found out this myself?

By debugging or asking on the mailing list. We're here to help and to
improve the software.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Re: Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping: http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0

Posted by Cybexion <cy...@email.de>.
Thanks, Bruce,

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cybexion <cy...@email.de>.
Thats unbelievable, it works!!!

Honestly, I have no glue what this property does and why it's there.
Thanks a lot for helping.
Could please explain someone what the effect of this property is? Is there
maybe someting in the "documentation" (link)?

Again: Thanks and best regards

Cybexion

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
To make sure your SU is depoyed onto the right component, add the folllowing
in your pom:

<properties>
   <componentName>servicemix-cxf-se</componentName>
</properties>

On Jan 24, 2008 10:59 AM, Cybexion <cy...@email.de> wrote:

> No, its not, The only jar which is included is commons-lang, which is
> right.
>

> bsnyder wrote:
> >
> > On Jan 24, 2008 2:35 AM, Cybexion <cy...@email.de> wrote:
> >>
> >> But the dependency is required for my junit tests.
> >> Additionally it is in maven test scope, and as I understand it should
> not
> >> have an impact on the runtime or do I misunderstand something?
> >
> > Is the servicemix-bean JAR being included in the SU JAR? Do a jar tvf
> > <su-jar-name> to see if it's in there.
> >
> > Bruce
> > --
> > perl -e 'print
> > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"
> > );'
> >
> > Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
> > Apache Camel - http://activemq.org/camel/
> > Apache ServiceMix - http://servicemix.org/
> > Apache Geronimo - http://geronimo.apache.org/
> >
> > Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping: http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0

Posted by Cybexion <cy...@email.de>.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cybexion <cy...@email.de>.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cybexion <cy...@email.de>.
Indeed, I'm pretty sure this is the reason. Below is my CXFSE pom.xml
As said, the CRM Service consists of 3 Projects:
- CXF-BC
Nothing special here, just the WSDL and XSD
- CXF-SA
A simple pom combining BC and SE
- CXF-SE
... see pom

The pom has a few dependencies, which I added during development of my JUnit
tests.
Personally I think it has something to do with servicemix-bean, which
required to read my spring-test.xml that looks similar to the bean.xml.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <parent>
        <artifactId>crmservice</artifactId>
        <groupId>my.company.product.components.crmservice</groupId>
        <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </parent>
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <groupId>my.company.product.components.crmservice</groupId>
    <artifactId>crmservice-cxfse-su</artifactId>
    <packaging>jbi-service-unit</packaging>
    <name>crmservice-cxfse-su</name>
    <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>
    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
            <artifactId>servicemix-cxf-se</artifactId>
            <version>${servicemix-version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
            <artifactId>servicemix-bean</artifactId>
            <version>${servicemix-version}</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
            <artifactId>servicemix-shared-compat</artifactId>
            <version>${servicemix-version}</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>commons-lang</groupId>
            <artifactId>commons-lang</artifactId>
            <version>${commons-lang-version}</version>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>junit</groupId>
            <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
            <version>${junit-version}</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
            <artifactId>servicemix-jbi</artifactId>
            <version>${servicemix-version}</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>

    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.5</source>
                    <target>1.5</target>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
                <artifactId>cxf-codegen-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>${cxf-version}</version>
                <dependencies>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
                        <artifactId>cxf-rt-bindings-soap</artifactId>
                        <version>${cxf-version}</version>
                        <exclusions>
                            <exclusion>
                                <groupId>javax.annotation</groupId>
                                <artifactId>jsr250-api</artifactId>
                            </exclusion>
                            <exclusion>
                                <groupId>javax.jws</groupId>
                                <artifactId>jsr181-api</artifactId>
                            </exclusion>
                        </exclusions>
                    </dependency>
                </dependencies>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <phase>generate-sources</phase>
                        <configuration>
                            <sourceRoot>${basedir}/target/jaxws</sourceRoot>
                            <wsdlOptions>
                                <wsdlOption>

<wsdl>${basedir}/src/main/resources/crmService.wsdl</wsdl>
                                    <extraargs>
                                        <extraarg>-exsh</extraarg>
                                        <extraarg>true</extraarg>
                                        <!--
                                        <extraarg>-client</extraarg>
                                        <extraarg>-all</extraarg>
                                        -->
                                        <extraarg>-p</extraarg>

<extraarg>http://adfusion.adlinkgroup.net/crmservice/v1/=my.company.product.components.crmservice</extraarg>
                                    </extraargs>
                                </wsdlOption>
                            </wsdlOptions>
                        </configuration>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>wsdl2java</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.tooling</groupId>
                <artifactId>jbi-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>${servicemix-version}</version>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <forkMode>always</forkMode>
                    <workingDirectory>${basedir}</workingDirectory>
                    <includes>
                        <include>**/*Test.*</include>
                    </includes>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>
</project>

Re: Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping: http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 23, 2008 12:58 PM, Cybexion <cy...@email.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a CXF SE, which I created based on the WSDL-first example.
> The java classes are generated based on my WSDL and I could test everything
> using a modified version of the client.html.
>
> We have a CRM System which I wanted to access from my ServiceImplementation
> (CRMServiceImpl).
> Therefore I created (next to some other classes) an AladdinOrderService.
> This service also works fine.
> I tested it using JUnit
> The AladdinOrderService classes are Part of the CXFSE.
> Now I wanted to use this Service inside my CRMServiceImpl class. I extended
> the bean.xml and injected the service.
>
> The bean.xml looks as follows:
> <beans xmlns:cxfse="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0">
>     <cxfse:endpoint>
>         <cxfse:pojo>
>             <bean
> class="my.company.product.components.crmservice.CRMServiceImpl">
>                 <property name="aladdinOrderService" ref="aladdinService"/>
>             </bean>
>         </cxfse:pojo>
>     </cxfse:endpoint>
>
>     <bean
> class="my.company.product.components.crmservice.aladdin.order.AladdinOrderService"
>         id="aladdinService">
>         <property name="orderDAO" ref="aladdinOrderDAO"/>
>     </bean>
>
>     <bean
> class="my.company.product.components.crmservice.aladdin.order.dao.AladdinOrderDAO"
>         id="aladdinOrderDAO">
>     </bean>
> </beans>
>
> Everything compiles fine and an SA is created.
> When I want to deploy the SA by dropping it into the hotdeploy folder it
> fails with the error messages below:
>
> Does anyone know whats fron here?
> Is something wrong to inject the aladdinService into my CRMServiceImpl?
>
> Thanks in advance for helping!!!
> <stack-trace><![CDATA[org.apache.xbean.kernel.ServiceRegistrationException:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unrecognized
> xbean namespace mapping: http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0

The most common cause for this error is that you have a dependency or
a componentName in the project pom.xml on a JBI component other than
the one whose namespace is unrecognized. I.e., even though you are
attempting to deploy this SU to the servicemix-cxf-se, there is a
dependency on a different ServiceMIx JBI component. Please show us the
pom.xml for this project.

Bruce
);'

Posted by Cybexion <cy...@email.de>.
Hi,

it's part of the install package and should be installed automatically

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,