Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Avinash Kujur <av...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/24 08:24:51 UTC

hadoop source code

hi,

i downloaded the hadoop source code from github. after importing those
files in eclipse some of the classes and packages are missing. And i am not
able able to get those files online.
 help me out to get all the files once and some link for what are the files
do i need to import eclipse.

thanks.

Re: hadoop source code

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
you'd bettern check out from svn, then build with maven: mvn
eclipse:eclipse, which will generate eclipse projects to you.

Re: hadoop source code

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: hadoop source code