Posted to users@flex.apache.org by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/18 18:21:51 UTC

Re: MXML and ActionScript in Visual Studio Code

Josh,

I am using VCode to compile FlexJS project but i am getting one issue with
VCode. I am attaching the screen shot. Please suggest.

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n14521/Capture.jpg>

-----
Regards,
Prashant

Re: MXML and ActionScript in Visual Studio Code

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.
The FlexJS compiler does not yet support source maps for MXML (including
<fx:Script> elements), so breakpoints won't work.

- Josh

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.
For some reason, the compiler can't see your getClassFromAlias() method. If
getClassFromAlias() is in a package, double-check that you imported it in
the file where you're using it. You should also double-check that it (or
the SWC it's compiled into) is included in the source-path, library-path,
or external-library-path in your asconfig.json.

- Josh