Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Sergey Kozlov <sk...@gridgain.com> on 2015/04/08 15:08:09 UTC

Windows shell script pause

Hi

Could someone explain following code in ignite.bat, ignitevisorcmd.bat at
end of these scripts:

if not "%NO_PAUSE%" == "1" pause

I tried to set up NO_PAUSE env variable but it still get "Press any key to
continue" no matter what value used (0,1, none)

Also I didn't find similar code for *.sh scripts for Mac/Unix

--
Sergey Kozlov
GridGain Systems

Re: Windows shell script pause

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
As far as I know this is a workaround for Windows.
Because Window close console window and you will not be able to see it
content.
But it sounds very strange that setting NO_PAUSE has no effect.
Please create a ticket for this.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems