Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Justin Grammens <ju...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/27 01:42:09 UTC

Links to previous months?

Does Roller have the ability to show links for say the
last X number of months in the sidebar of my template?
I have looked through the API macro documentation at:
http://rollerweblogger.org/velocidoc/
and can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
I guess I could easily add a link for each month and
manage it myself, but I was hoping maybe there was
macro that would do it automatically. I have seen may
other blogs out there do this. I just want it to show
say the last 9 months (February 2006, January 2006,
December 2005, etc..) and a user could hop back
without having to click on the calendar link, 9 times
to manually go back.
Thanks for any help if people have done this before.
I'm guessing I have just missed how to do it in the
FAQ.
Justin

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Links to previous months?

Posted by Justin Grammens <ju...@yahoo.com>.
Great! Looks like I've just found myself a project to
work on. If no one minds, I'll do some reading on the
developer site for creating macros and take a stab at
it. If people think it's useful I'll be more than
happy to contribute it back.
Thanks,
Justin

http://mail.yahoo.com