Posted to dev@directmemory.apache.org by "theneoindian@gmail.com" <th...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/05 19:20:22 UTC

Design Doc ?

Hi all ,

Interested to know about the project . Is there anything like a design doc
available ?

--
Yours Truly ,
SreeHari

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow
in Australia." -Charles Schultz

Re: Design Doc ?

Posted by "theneoindian@gmail.com" <th...@gmail.com>.
Thanks raffaele .. will check out those :) ..

www.twitter.com/Sree_Hari

Re: Design Doc ?

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.