Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/19 22:44:47 UTC

[Heads Up] you can now edit Camel routes at runtime using Camel Web and the Bespin editor

If you missed the zillions of commit mails I've created over the last
few days, I've recently added Bespin support to Camel Web
http://bespin.mozilla.com/

so you can now edit routes at runtime using a nice syntax highlighting editor.

For more details on trying out camel-web see
http://camel.apache.org/web-console.html

And basically click on Routes then on a route and you'll see the
editor. There's currently something a bit wonky with the XML thats
generated for some reason though :) but at least the editor looks
really cute :)

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: [Heads Up] you can now edit Camel routes at runtime using Camel Web and the Bespin editor

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 1:27 AM, Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Very cool stuff James. I think you broke a record for the number of commit
> mail fragments there :) The web console is really looking to be a great
> addition to Camel! I think we should put it at the top of the list of
> additions when we finally have Camel 2.0 ready.
Yeah its really cool.
You need a new browser thought, eg FireFox 3.x or Safari 4.x for the
Bespin to work.
Maybe something to note on the edit page.

Yeah it should be top on the list as the dynamic management of routes
is a feature that end users have been asked for.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: [Heads Up] you can now edit Camel routes at runtime using Camel Web and the Bespin editor

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Jon