Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Wojciech Halicki-Piszko <wh...@wp.pl> on 2006/05/19 15:20:58 UTC

A logo proposition.

Hello,
I read a thread about changing logo and visual side of the batik's page.
I saw the logos and they inspired me to make on of my own. It is just a
start.

I am waiting for your thought and critics.

You can see my logo at:
http://whp.webpark.pl/propo01.svg

--
Wojciech Halicki-Piszko <wh...@wp.pl>

Re: A logo proposition.

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@mcc.id.au>.
Hi Wojciech.

Wojciech Halicki-Piszko:
> I read a thread about changing logo and visual side of the batik's page.
> I saw the logos and they inspired me to make on of my own. It is just a
> start.
>
> I am waiting for your thought and critics.
>
> You can see my logo at:
> http://whp.webpark.pl/propo01.svg

Thanks for that.  I like the purple/yellow colour scheme, but I think
for our logo we should stick to the Apache logo colours.  Of your
proposed designs, I prefer the last two, without the line.

--
 Cameron McCormack			ICQ: 26955922
 cam (at) mcc.id.au			MSN: cam (at) mcc.id.au