Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ramsés Morales <ra...@computer.org> on 2001/02/02 02:42:01 UTC

content xml file and logicsheets

Hi.

If I use in my content (first) xml file:
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?xml-logicsheet href="my_xsp.xsl"?>,
do I have to use <xsp:page> on my content (first) xml file??

I would like to have complete separation between content, logic and
presentation. (Three files).

Thanks for your help.

Re: content xml file and logicsheets

Posted by Pier Paolo Bortone <pi...@netengineering.it>.
A very good example is here

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/3rdparty.html

at the last row of contributes table (Session toy and number-guessing game).

And after is very util to read the little (but simple to understand) xsp tutorial at the

http://www.suranyami.com/XSPtutorial/

Good work.

Pier Paolo.

Posted by Ramsés Morales <ra...@computer.org>.
Thanks for your help, Pier, but that example follows the design of
samples/xsp. I understand how to do it that way; but not how to work
with <?xml-logicsheet?> and get separation between content, logic, and
presentation.