Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetić <ot...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/14 03:53:15 UTC

Re: solr training

Hi Tim,

A slightly delayed reply.... ;)
We are running Solr training in NYC next month -
http://sematext.com/training/solr-training.html - 2nd seat is 50% off.

Otis

Re: solr training

Posted by Tim Dunphy <bl...@gmail.com>.

> How about in Denver?

Nah dude. I'm in Jersey. Denver's like a half a country away!

--
GPG me!!

Re: solr training

Posted by William Bell <bi...@gmail.com>.
How about in Denver?

Re: solr training

Posted by Tim Dunphy <bl...@gmail.com>.
Cool, I'll check it out. Thanks!

On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 9:53 PM, Otis Gospodnetić <