Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Bob Li <bo...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/14 15:41:48 UTC

Data Control

Hi guys,

I developed a web application by using WebLogic 8.1
Workshop and deployed to the 8.1 Platform. I am very
amazed by how easy it is to develop by using Java
Control and Page Flow technology especially the Data
Control. That's why I come to Beehive site.

But at this moment I feel it is almost useless because
there is no Data Control here. If I have to write my
own DAO classes by using JDBC API, why not I just
write my own EJB classes?

So is there any plan to include the Data Control into
Beehive project?

Regards,
Bob

http://vote.yahoo.com