Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com> on 2004/01/25 03:12:41 UTC

Re: [collections] RC2 available - ...............

And this location
http://jakarta.apache.org/~scolebourne/dist3c/dist/
contains the ZIPs, MD5 and PGP signed files. I think the signing is OK, but
it would be great if someone could try it ;-)

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/commons/collections/KEYS

Stephen

Re: [collections] RC2 available - ...............

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
hi stephen

the signatures seem to be ok to me.

you might consider using .md5 rather than .MD5 extensions for your
checksums (since there appears to be some mime magic that fixes .md5's
to be plain text but keeps .MD5 marked as compressed).

it's bit of a pity that so many of the commons signing keys are
isolated from the web of trust but i'm not sure there's much that can
be done about that...

- robert