Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Junek Leoš <ju...@oksystem.cz> on 2013/11/20 11:52:02 UTC

Contact to webmaster of JSPwiki homepage

Hello to all!

Could anyone tell me contact to webmaster of JSP wiki homepage, i.e. http://jspwiki.apache.org/ ?
I would like to report some wrong stuff to him/her.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Best Regards.

Leos

Leoš Junek, IT Systems Administrator
OKsystem s.r.o.
Na Pankráci 125, 140 21 Praha 4, Czech Republic
tel: +420 236 072 268, fax: +420 236 072 112
e-mail: junek@oksystem.cz<ma...@oksystem.cz>, web: www.oksystem.cz<http://www.oksystem.cz>

________________________________

Upozornění společnosti OKsystem s.r.o. s ohledem na zavedené standardy ISO 9001, ISO 27001 a ISO 14001:
Tato zpráva a všechny připojené soubory jsou dle obchodního zákoníku důvěrné. Jestliže nejste zamýšleným adresátem, uvědomte prosím odesilatele a smažte zprávu i přiložené soubory.
Opravdu potřebujete vytisknout tento email? Myslete na přírodu.

Disclaimer of OKsystem s.r.o. with respect to implemented standards ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 14001:
This message and all attached files are confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message including all attachments.

Re: Contact to webmaster of JSPwiki homepage

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
please do not hijack the subject here.

The core plugins are distributed with JSPWiki.
Then there are contributed plugins, you can find more info about those at
http://www.ecyrd.com/JSPWiki/wiki/ContributedPlugins.

regards,
Harry

Posted by zhefangwu <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Junek Leoš <ju...@oksystem.cz>.
Hello Harry!

Thanks for your time you spent on answering! I decided to delete the server on which I had tried to migrate JPSWiki and I will do it again and, hopefully, better.
Unfortunately I did not find any doc concerning migration from server to server, nor doc about update. Even at http://www.ecyrd.com/JSPWiki/wiki/ I did not find it, so I will have to do try-and-error update & migration.

With regards,

Leoš

look at your jspwiki.properties file , what is the value of property jspwiki.loginModule.class ?
It's value should be org.apache.wiki.auth.login.UserDatabaseLoginModule.
It looks like you have an old value
(com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.UserDatabaseLoginModule).

regards,
Harry

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
Leos,

Posted by Gavin Goldsmith <gg...@pnp.co.za>.
Hi Leoš

I am not involved in any way in the development and support of JSPWiki. That said, from involvement with other projects, and as a user of JSPWiki and other software developed and maintained as a collaboration, I understand that without the tireless efforts of committed individuals, these projects couldn’t happen.

People willingly share their (and often their family's) time and expertise to the benefit of the greater society. For this they must be thanked and respected. They're an example to all and we should learn from their generosity and find ways to contribute. There are always a myriad of ways in which we can do this. If we're no programmers perhaps we can help with documentation or the translation thereof. Or even guide and assist others, in our local language, with the adoption and implementation of the software.

Wishing you all a glorious Friday.

Gavin
Sunny South Africa

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.