Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrew Rist <an...@oracle.com> on 2012/10/09 00:27:13 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE][PMC] PMC Chair

The Vote started on 2012-10-04 has ended.

Results:
Andrea Pescetti (pescetti) - 28 (24 PPMC + 2 Committers + 2 Community)
Drew Jensen (atjensen) - 3 (3 PPMC)

There were no other votes cast.

The PPMC has approved Andrea Pescetti for PMC Chair Apache OpenOffice PMC
This can now be added to the TLP resolution for AOO.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE][PMC] PMC Chair

Posted by Donald Harbison <dp...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Andrew Rist <an...@oracle.com> wrote:
> The Vote started on 2012-10-04 has ended.
>
> Results:
> Andrea Pescetti (pescetti) - 28 (24 PPMC + 2 Committers + 2 Community)
> Drew Jensen (atjensen) - 3 (3 PPMC)
>
> There were no other votes cast.
>
> The PPMC has approved Andrea Pescetti for PMC Chair Apache OpenOffice PMC
> This can now be added to the TLP resolution for AOO.

Congratulions Andrea! I look forward to supporting you as best I can
as the project moves forward.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE][PMC] PMC Chair

Posted by Ian Lynch <ia...@gmail.com>.
On 9 October 2012 13:45, Albino B Neto <bi...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 9:40 AM, Peter Junge <pe...@gmx.org> wrote:
> > Congratulations Andrea! I think the community has made an excellent
> choice.
>
> +1
>
> > And, many thanks Andrew for driving this effort.
>
> Yeah!
>
> Albino

+1

--
Ian

www.theINGOTs.org +44 (0)1827 305940

Wales.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE][PMC] PMC Chair

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@apache.org>.
Hi

Re: [RESULT][VOTE][PMC] PMC Chair

Posted by Peter Junge <pe...@gmx.org>.
Congratulations Andrea! I think the community has made an excellent choice.

And, many thanks Andrew for driving this effort.

Best regards,
Peter

Re: [RESULT][VOTE][PMC] PMC Chair

Posted by imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>.
On 2012/10/09 06:27, Andrew Rist said:
> The Vote started on 2012-10-04 has ended.
>
> Results:
> Andrea Pescetti (pescetti) - 28 (24 PPMC + 2 Committers + 2 Community)
> Drew Jensen (atjensen) - 3 (3 PPMC)
>
> There were no other votes cast.
>
> The PPMC has approved Andrea Pescetti for PMC Chair Apache OpenOffice PMC
> This can now be added to the TLP resolution for AOO.

Congratulations! ^_*'

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

Greenfoot Taiwan http://greenfoot.westart.tw/

Re: [RESULT][VOTE][PMC] PMC Chair

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 10/09/2012 12:27 AM, schrieb Andrew Rist:
> The Vote started on 2012-10-04 has ended.
>
> Results:
> Andrea Pescetti (pescetti) - 28 (24 PPMC + 2 Committers + 2 Community)
> Drew Jensen (atjensen) - 3 (3 PPMC)
>
> There were no other votes cast.
>
> The PPMC has approved Andrea Pescetti for PMC Chair Apache OpenOffice PMC
> This can now be added to the TLP resolution for AOO.

congratulations to you, Andrea. :-)

Marcus