Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Doug <dm...@optonline.net> on 2014/03/01 02:21:22 UTC

Windows desktop (OO4.1)

I would like to have two icons on the desktop: Writer and Calc. I would
seldom if ever use anything else, and I would like to be able
to access one of these directly, but I can't seem to break one out of
the OO globe on the desktop.  Is that possible, and if so, how?
Thanx--doug

Re: Windows desktop (OO4.1)

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
Yes that's possible.
Just copy *Start - All Programs - OpenOffice 4.0.1 - OpenOffice Writer*
and Past shortcut on your desktop