Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Justin Georgeson <JG...@lgc.com> on 2015/05/14 05:14:45 UTC

RE: [EXTERNAL] dependency management with ant quick question

https://maven.apache.org/ant-tasks/

1. There is a task to resolve/retrieve dependencies.

2. The dependency task can create classpath and fileset refids for the dependencies, and per-dependency properties, so you shouldn't have to worry about copy jars to and fro.

3. There are examples at the link above.

Posted by Justin Georgeson <JG...@lgc.com>.
Thanks for the correction.

Posted by Manfred Moser <ma...@mosabuam.com>.

Posted by Zk W <mp...@gmail.com>.