Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by AJ Weber <aw...@comcast.net> on 2015/10/16 19:08:40 UTC

maxItems parameter?

It is my understanding that there is an optional "maxItems" for (at
least) searching in the CMIS standard?

A quote from something I read: The CMIS specification defines the
maxItems parameter as “the maximum number of items to return in a response”.

I believe this is different than "MaxItemsPerPage" in our OC properties.

But the actual question is whether this is supported/available in
DotCMIS (or OpenCMIS)? I expected it to maybe be in the OC, but it's not
there. Checked if there's an overloaded session.Query() method, but it's
not there either.

Is this available???

Thanks,
AJ

Re: maxItems parameter?

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
That's basically the same.

This should give you the top 10 hits:

session.query(...).skiptTo(0).getPage(10)

- Florian

Re: maxItems parameter?

Posted by Aaron Weber <aw...@comcast.net>.

Re: maxItems parameter?