Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/28 23:55:39 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Select a name to possibly replace Apache Connectors Framework

If Jack does not order his vote by preference, here's the breakdown:

Connex, 32.5
ManifoldCF, 23
Manicon, 20.5
Maniplex, 16
Ralph, 12.5
Ayvitraya, 11
Contour, 10.5
Manilink, 10
Connie, 9.5
Contango, 9.5
Recon, 7
Multicon, 5.5
Repositor, 4.5
Conton, 3

... which means that I don't think it even matters what Jack does, Connex wins.

Karl

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Select a name to possibly replace Apache Connectors Framework

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
With Jack's preference order specified, these are the numbers:

Connex, 36
ManifoldCF, 23
Manicon, 19
Maniplex, 16